The beginning of Bowling!
Jordan, (zacks mission buddy) Me, Zack, And Brian VanBlerKom!
Cousins and best friends!
Rachy and Me
Fearless Beauties!
This was right after I stood on the table and sang Hot n Cold with an Ipod in so no one could hear the music but me. I also danced for them! Haha lets just say it was probably very entertaining seeing as I can't hold a note. Its a blast, everyone should try it!
Well this weekend consisted of a really fun date on friday night we did Hibachi and it was delightful!!! Then Zack and his buddies got here and we played loaded questions! It was hilarious I was laughing so hard. Then on Saturday me and Amy went to the temple and it was amazing the experiences we had. Then a bunch of the girls went and saw He's just not that into you...pretty much a slap in the face haha but it was hilarious. Then we went bowling that night and had an amazing time!
Sunday was amazing at church we got a new Bishopric and in sacrament a kid in our ward sang A Poor Wayfaring Man of Grief. It was amazing the whole ward was choked up it seemed like. We then had a bunch of friends over for Dinner! Great times for sure!
Waiting on Wednesday (2)
-
Normally I do my [What's New Wednesday] post, but will refrain from using
it this month. Instead I will be doing a Waiting on Wednesday post.
So lets star...
14 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment