Sunday, April 19, 2009

People let me tell you bout my best friends

I'm so blessed to have such good friends! We laugh and cry together about silly things but its what friends are for! I'm gonna miss these girls so much this summer! It will be really hard to not be with them 24/7! Thank goodness for technology so we can talk all the time! I think friends really help define who you are and show what kind of person you are. If people don't like us they just need to "Accept it and Deal with it" in the words of Whit. But no my girls are truly amazing and they really make me want to be a better person and I can be crazy and a ton of fun with them! Life is never a dull moment thats for sure! MAMMA MIA



Also thanks to Zack for taking all of these pictures!!! There will be more!


0 comments: