Friday, June 26, 2009

Mini Vacation

This week has been a lot of fun for me. I'm staying with my cousin Chels because her hubby is away in Asia for business. I was going to come Thursday morning but I was up late on wed night and wasn't tired so I made the hour drive to see her! I arrived at about 12:20 and we were up talking and laughing until 3. On Thursday she showed me around the beautiful Woodlands and we watched movies and talked and had some delicious food! We have a busy day tomorrow. She has to take the NET exam so everyone keep her in your prayers that she does amazing because she has studied a lot! Also we're going to color her hair so keep me in your prayers! I do it all the time now but everyone's hair is different! I'll post pictures later!

1 comments:

Molly and Kip said...

Soo fun! Sounds like you are having a blast sister. Umm I am sorry Chels if your hair is screwed up. Mine went from blonde to brown to green one time when she did it. That was a couple years ago though she is soo much better now huh hil.:P Well, love ya, keep updating I want to see my Texas kids