HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY!
This year I really was a lot more thankful for the country that we live in. I actually thought about how many people have sacrificed their lives for this great country that we live in! This year it wasn't just about the hot dogs and hamburgers even though those were delicious!
I got the opportunity to go to Galveston Beach with some great friends! We played Frisbee keep away, Tackle football in the ocean which I must say was very intense and hard work...but I must add I got 2 touchdowns...yes my brothers would be proud. Then we made delicious hamburgers and hot dogs and due to the wind some peoples were a little grainy thanks to the sand. After that we lit our own fireworks and then watched the show that Galveston put on! I must say though it was the best fourth of July I've ever had! Thanks to all my friends!
My girls Tanya and Alllison
Tanya, Scott, and me
Some of the Boys
Waiting on Wednesday (2)
-
Normally I do my [What's New Wednesday] post, but will refrain from using
it this month. Instead I will be doing a Waiting on Wednesday post.
So lets star...
14 years ago
2 comments:
I'm quite impressed with your tan hilary. See you in less than 2 weeks.
I know we are soo excited! Thanks its even darker than that now!!!
Post a Comment