Well I thought that since I no longer have a facebook I should start a blog so I won't have to e-mail my sisters pictures all the time! And just a little bit of a journal/scrapbook for myself. Today was the day Syd, and Kenz, got a new little sister, her name is Daisi. She is gorgeous and her mom is doing great.
Waiting on Wednesday (2)
-
Normally I do my [What's New Wednesday] post, but will refrain from using
it this month. Instead I will be doing a Waiting on Wednesday post.
So lets star...
14 years ago
4 comments:
Hello sister, when are you going update your blog?? I want to see pictures and I know you have them. Let's see them! Love ya!
By the way you need to change your comment thing. It's hard to leave a comment
You will have to show me how...don't know how to do that?
Hil! I've been wondering where you've been. I have a blog too, but rarely keep up on it because it's too confusing for me. Your family is GORGEOUS! Holy smokes!!
Post a Comment