Sunday, December 28, 2008

Daisi Being Welcomed!

My nephew Carson on our way to lunch. He is soo adorable and sweet...well sometimes

The Big sisters with their mommy and little sister Daisi.

The Happy Family! Daisi was 8 lbs 10 oz. and 19 in long.

Me and my twin Sydni with Daisi

They are adorable

The girls with Aunt Molly


Two proud older sisters!





3 comments:

Molly and Kip said...

OH what a cute little boy, I wonder who's he is. I love your blog hil, you did a good job. Actually now I know how to leave comments on yours and I really like how you have set it up.

Hilary Phylissa McKeon said...

Welcome Daisi, isn't she so cute, just like her sisters!

brittneyboucha said...

hey hil I am so glad you have a blog. you will keep us all updated. The pics of the girls with new little daisi is so cute. It makes me even more excited to have little Braden(i think thats his name) and for alyssa to have come hold him. I hear everyday that she NEEDS to hold him. fun blog