Well it truly has been a merry Christmas! I've had so much fun with my family and I'm so sad that the trip went by so fast and I have to head back to Provo tomorrow. It's been nice being able to enjoy Christmas not for the presents even though they are great but to really enjoy my time with family and to create and reminisce about memories we've had together. We laugh and even cry because we are laughing so hard. The nice thing is, I know that family will always be there. What a comfort it is to know that I will always have a support group and someone that will always love me besides my Saviour.
Waiting on Wednesday (2)
-
Normally I do my [What's New Wednesday] post, but will refrain from using
it this month. Instead I will be doing a Waiting on Wednesday post.
So lets star...
14 years ago
1 comments:
Ditto Hil, it was such a fun 2 weeks! It went by way too fast, now I am home and have so much work to do. Love you and miss you
Post a Comment