Well I'm happy to say that it is a new year! I'm having so much fun being back at Provo! I miss my family in Texas so much though! I miss everyone else as well! Well the weekends have been filled with hot springs, pranks, byu football game, and practically tennis everyday!
Waiting on Wednesday (2)
-
Normally I do my [What's New Wednesday] post, but will refrain from using
it this month. Instead I will be doing a Waiting on Wednesday post.
So lets star...
14 years ago














3 comments:
You look gorgeous, keep having fun!!!
I second mare's comment. You look soo cute! Your my little sister I can say that. I love the picture of you with the black and white shirt on. Looks like you are having a great time, but really what is new?! Okay I have two boys that want to see their auntie. Love ya sista
oh the single life! Seriously sooo fun. I'm glad you are living it up. You do look great in all the pictures but hello, you knew that or you wouldn't have posted them.
Post a Comment