Well like I said! its time to catch up! It's a whole new semester filled of fun!
We'll start with most recent and work our way down!
This is me and Macy! She is a doll! We grew up together in Bakersfield! I just colored her hair for her last night...Hopefully it looks good! We shall see! She is a sweetheart though and so much fun!
This is post BYU-UTAH Basketball game! Ya we won suckers! It was sooo much fun! Dave and Whitney were with us to...but the smarties drove so they aren't in our snow picture.
Oh of course we have to take many photos to document our good times! This is isabel, ash and me! I love them!
Me and Adam. We got good laughs from ash the whole time screaming GO COUGARS when it would be silent!
This is Pre-Game we were walking there and having a photoshoot on the way...don't worry about ash and mark in the background.
ME and Ash, she is one of my best friends! We have so much fun together...lets just say a lot of snorting happens and abs become defined when we're together
This was over Christmas time...we were driving our sister crazy as Shane would say.
It was also Carson's birthday party
the models...need I say more
This was Isabels birthday party...yes we came in our own birthday hats!
Girls night at Olive Garden before Isabel's birthday party! Me and another one of my best friends and roommates AMY!
I hang out with brunettes so I'll stick out...works like a charm... or I can just be the giant in the pictures too! This was our second week at school we went country dancing...WOW time of our lives...
Girl's night Christmas party! We get together once a month because some are married, one has a baby and well then some are single.
A Redneck Christmas Ugly Sweater party...instead me and my roommate just decided to wear our onsie pajamas.
Me and my roommates Amy, and Jenny sitting on "Santa"s lap!
Well thats it for a catch-up! I'll add more later!
Waiting on Wednesday (2)
-
Normally I do my [What's New Wednesday] post, but will refrain from using
it this month. Instead I will be doing a Waiting on Wednesday post.
So lets star...
14 years ago
1 comments:
it's so fun to see new pictures! I'm so happy to see you partying it up in college. Best time of life, good for you! P.S. I'm in desperate need to have you come do my hair too. Can you say oildale hair?
Post a Comment